ATM.on (SH)GoingInCircles ATM.on (SH)GoingInCircles

LYRICAL!!!!

Southern lyricism is very alive, its art like this taht makes me go hard lyrically for the south. I been gone for a minute cuz I quit rapping cuz I didnt want to be famous, funny I hear those same words in this song. Hit me up if you still want to collab, IM back around to stay, even doing shows now.

LyRikLyNkLyNd responds:

Hahaha, I wish I would have been around here to see this when I needed to. I'm glad you're doing BIG things now bro. Maybe we could still hit with a collab, I want to come see your set-up when you start bangin on those swag fags in ATL. Just know that if you throw sum mix-tapes iinbetween tha Magnatune shit, I'll be here on any concept that YOU have. Stay up

Batman Game Medley Batman Game Medley

NICE

Im all the way with it. Surprisingly I love freestyling to this beat!! Keep up the good stuff

Cam3leon responds:

Haha cool! I take it you mean the Revenge of the Joker theme?

Sonic 2: Casino Night Zone 2P Sonic 2: Casino Night Zone 2P

LOVVVVEE IT!!

people dont even know how classic this is... you are made of awesome!!! HUAH!!!

Sonic- Marble Zone Piano Sonic- Marble Zone Piano

Great job I missed that tune very much! They should play this in the ballroom at the Biltmore...

DrMackFoxx responds:

Thanks you very much! I couldn't have done have done this without my collaborator, John Weeks. :) I'm very happy that you enjoyed this tune and thanks a lot for the review!

Who Do You Think I Am Who Do You Think I Am

LOL YEUUH!!

That was hilarious....

FF | Passion FF | Passion

So smoooooth

Man I love this beat what are you doing with it? I have been looking for mellow calm beats like this for years, literally. I love this instrumental I plan on smoking a blunt to it later on. DAMN!!!!

freddyfinger responds:

not really doing much with it, just made it for newgrounds really (or do you mean what am i doing it with, in that case i make em with reason 4) thanks a lot

I'm eatin a sandwich I'm eatin a sandwich

I FUCKING LOVE SANDWICHES

I JUST MADE A BITCH MAKE ME A SANDWHICH AND IM NOT EVEN HOME TO EAT IT YET!!!! FUCKING RIGHT THIS SHIT IS HILARIOUS!!

LyRikLyNkLyNd responds:

YEA, FUCK THAT SANDWICH, MINES BETTER!!!

Inkredible Merc Inkredible Merc

YES WE CAN!!!

Uh.... o yea YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

I highly nominate on Immo Stax for the feature!!!!
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

mseemercury responds:

ight when i get the other dude on it then ima send it

The Open The Open

Visual

You know that sport where peoople run and jump over/around stuff outside??? I bet the would love to have this in the ipod while they are doing it!!

Rucklo - Endless Handbag Remix Rucklo - Endless Handbag Remix

Takes me back

something about this composition makes me remember all the mischevious stuff I did as a kid lmao I love this composition!! 10/10 5/5

Rucklo responds: